Shop our Shirts - At destroyyourself.bigcartel.com

7/05/2010

James Dead! Maggots!

I had an amazing Independence Day yesterday. The Fest I've had been was full of drunk people and I was fucking in the Crowd! Hanging arround with Friends and Maggots from allover the World in the Wastelands of Orange County!? hmmm... 'cool about that I was drunk anyway ... thank Jack for his Invention it was an amazing day except the puking Chicks. I felt sad for ya guys not having my cam with me...but umm anyway! Lets get back to the fun part: tatatatatataaaaaaaaa DESTROY YOURSELF CLOTHING COMPANY FROM FUCKING HUNTINGTON BEACH ORANGE COUNTY IN CALIFORNIA proudly presents you the new Shirt for the Legend himself: JAMES DEAD! You should go fast to our Store and check the new Masterpiece from ur alltime favorite brand Destroy Yourself. The Shirt comes with a free Stickerpack to u Maggots.
 later,

Coby

Labels: , , ,

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home